Endurance Makeblock XY laser engraving and cutting machine
- Aluminum extrusion parts.
- Two Metal stepper motor with back shaft.
- 12V Solenoid include.
- Closed type bushing block and ball bushing insert for use in linear motion applications.
- Four-bolt aluminum alloy bushing block for a lightweight ready-to-mount installation.
- Synthetic resin retainer plate for accurate ball guidance and low noise.
- Four rows of recirculating balls inside the ball bushing for smooth running.
- Integral lip seals to retain lubricant and protect against contamination.
- Round steel shaft for use with slide units in linear motion applications.
- Chrome plated for corrosion resistance.
- Case hardened for wear resistance.
- Precision ground for consistent ball bushing radial clearance.
Controlled by mDraw or Benbox, Laser Engraver Upgrade Pack is able to engrave awesome
patterns and words on phone case, wallet, jeans, wooden board, paper board, Acrylic plate,
etc, hence customizing your own special items.
Video guidance how to assemble makeblock XY plotter
Engraving graphic display
Laser Engraver Upgrade Pack uses a beam of light to cut, engrave, and shape designs from a
variety of materials.
Engraver to control the laser engraver robot to engrave fabulous artworks.
Cutting of variety of materials:
- Has PWM controller.
- Excellent efficacy (40%).
- Durability and failsafety.
- New experience of engraving.
- Made in the USA (tested in Russia).
- High Quality Control.
- Endurance L-Cheapo laser (2100mW / 3500 mW)
- Wavelength 445nm
- W/ Voltage Conversion Box Input DC 12V 2A
- Operating Temperature 0℃-50℃
- Storage & Transport temperature -40℃-85℃
- Engrave Accuracy 0.1mm
- Engraver Software mDraw & Benbox
- Benbox Supports file type JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, DXF
- mDraw Supports file type SVG, BMP
- Electronics Makeblock Me Orion(Based on Arduino Uno)
- Strong aluminum extrusion parts, anodizing surface
- Dual-way transmission mechanism
- Improved pen rising mechanism
- Super easy-use stepper motor driver, A4988
- Updated main board — Me Orion(Base on Arduino UNO)
- Easy-Controlled by mDraw
- Physical Dimensions (L×W×H): 620mm × 620mm×140mm
- Working area (X×Y): 310mm×390mm
- G.W.: 4.3kg
Order now! Always in stock!